On Running Cloudflash Running Shoes
For the experienced runner, getting the right balance of features packed into a running shoe can be the difference between first and third place. Luckily, the experts over at On Running have perfected this, and the Cloudflash Running Shoes offer a low weight of just 225 grams per shoe in a size UK 8 and all the support you need on those hard-fought sessions.
A total of 14 Cloud elements make up the Cloudflash, giving a cushioned, cloud effect when you’re pounding the pavement. This technology softens the blow when running, but also offers a great lift off, meaning you don’t use as much energy over long distances.
The material of the Cloudflash has been constructed with an antimicrobial treatment, and an innovative hybrid sockliner combines ultra-light EVA and memory foam, so your feet feel as comfortable as ever no matter if you’re at the start line or approaching the finish.
The performance heel-cap keeps your feet strapped in, much like a race car, and stops your heel sliding around. Furthering this comfort and performance, On Running’s Speedboard bow like flex at the front of the foot allows you to roll from the rear, and explode off the front.
- An innovative hybrid sockliner combines ultra-light EVA and memory foam, so your feet feel at home from start to finish
- No midsole allows for even more explosive take-offs with the bow-like-flex of the Pebax Speedboard
- Compressed Zero-Gravity foam Clouds embody the saying ‘small but powerful’ and in this case, fast
- Low-abrasion rubber pads provide optimal traction – no slips – no seconds lost
- Antimicrobial treatment
- Weight: 225 grams per shoe (size UK 8)
On Running Cloudflash Running Shoes 2019 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.