Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Alma M50 Mountain Bike 2020
The Orbea Alma M50 Mountain Bike is built up with Shimano SLX components and fast-rolling Mach1 Klixx 29" wheels to create a racing machine that'll excel no matter what you point it at. The World Cup Geometry combines a slacker head tube, steeper seat angle and low stack height for precision, traction and stability alongside punchy acceleration, and the pairing of an Alma OMP carbon fibre frame and RockShox Judy Silver 100mm travel fork make for efficient power transfer combined with plenty of bump-smoothing suspension.
Shimano SLX components bring smooth, effortless shifting across the 12-speed cassette with Hyperglide+ technology ensuring the performance remains excellent under load. A Shadow Plus design to the rear derailleur prevents chain slap and adds security to reduce the risk of dropping your chain mid-ride, while Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc brakes add reliable stopping power in both wet and dry conditions for confidence at speed.
- Premium Alma OMP frame
- RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote Solo Air shock with 100mm travel
- A natural flex point in the top tube has been created by adding a fourth bend to offer an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain
- The seat stays of the new Alma are thinner to give maximum traction and control over rough surfaces without compromising rigidity
- The top tube is robust at the head tube where it contributes to torsional stiffness, but quickly tapers to eliminate unnecessary material
- Precise and responsive with short chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket so the chainstays can be 10mm shorter while increasing tyre clearance to allow 2.4” tyres
- World Cup Geometry reflects the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69º) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increase handling precision and pedalling efficiency. Shorter (436mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability
- Shimano SLX 1x12-speed components and hydraulic disc brakes
- Mach1 Klixx 29" wheels and Maxxis Icon clincher tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Alma Carbon OMP 2018 Boost Press Fit Taper|
|Fork||RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote Solo Air 100 QR15x110 Boost|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2” integrated|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC1 Flat 31.8mm, width - 740mm|
|Stem||Orbea Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º, length - 70mm (S,M); 90mm (L); 110mm (XL)|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT201 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano SLX M7100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX M7100 10-51t 12-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano MT610 32t, 170mm (S); 175mm (M-XL)|
|Chain||Shimano M7100, 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||Mach1 Klixx 23c tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Wheel||Mach1 Klixx 23c tubeless-ready clincher|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Ikon 2.20” FB 60 TPI Dual, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Ikon 2.20” FB 60 TPI Dual, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
|Seatpost||Alloy forge head 27.2 Offset 0|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.