Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Gain D20 Disc E-Road Bike 2020
The Orbea Gain D20 E-Road Bike is sure to make every ride faster, more fun and, most importantly less effort. It's lightweight with sporty geometry, and constructed from a strong and stiff alloy frame paired to a carbon fork. The boost of power from the Ebikemotion X35 motor, providing assistance up to 25kph, is driven by a battery that provides plenty of range for longer rides, one that won't create drag when the unit switches off at higher speeds, and it's controlled using a discreet button on the top tube. This iWoc ONE interface powers the unit on and off, checks the assist level and provides information about the battery level. The aforementioned battery is one of the smallest and lightest available.
Shimano Ultegra components are just one step down from the brand's flagship Dura-Ace model, combining a compact chainset with a wide 11-32 tooth cassette to provide plenty of gears for the climbing and the fast descents. With hydraulic discs taking care of braking, you can be sure that you'll stop fast in all conditions. Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season's are the choice of tyre here, fitted to robust BlackJack Ready wheels, and together the combination provides fast-rolling and a smooth feel.
- Lightweight alloy frame and carbon fork
- The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sporty and rideable bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometres
- System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek
- The Gain’s control centre is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge
- Coloured LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips
- The Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+ battery is light, small and discreet. Gain’s Enough Energy concept provides you with enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike
- The rear hub motor is the key to Gain’s Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system provides enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you’ll experience drag-free pedalling when Gain is not providing a push
- Gain’s smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with your effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lockring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling input and adjusts power accordingly
- A smartphone and smartwatch compatible app enables deeper control of the iWoc system used by Gain. Ride tracking, activity and GPS route uploading and other functions are available from your mobile device, making the Gain an even more valuable tool
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- BlackJack Ready GR clincher wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 28c tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Gain Hydro, aluminium 6000 series, Orbea Tube Shaping, flat mount disc brakes, 135x9 QR, carrier and mudguards compatible, maximum tyre size 700x40C, inner cable routing, Ebikemotion X35 specific, integrated battery|
|Fork||Orbea Speed 400mm carbon flat mount|
|Headset||VP-Z104PD 1-1/8” semi-cartridge|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (XS); 420mm (S,M); 440mm (L,XL)|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (XS); 100mm (S,M); 110mm (L); 120mm (XL)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-8020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|Shift Levers||Shimano ST-8020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-32t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (XS,S,M); 172mm (L); 175mm (XL)|
|Front Wheel||BlackJack Ready GR, clincher|
|Rear Wheel||BlackJack Ready GR, clincher|
|Front Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Asphalt GR|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC2 27.2 Offset 20|
|Motor||Ebikemotion X35 25kmh|
|Battery||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+|
|Display||OC with ANT+|
|Remote||Ebikemotion iWoc ONE|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.