Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M10iLTD Disc Road Bike 2021
The Orbea Orca M10iLTD Disc Road Bike blends the brand’s vast design experience with advanced materials and top of the range components. By combining a lower overall mass, increased efficiency, improved comfort and honed aerodynamics, the Orca lends itself to any rider who is searching for the pinnacle of performance within any road riding scenario.
Advanced OMX carbon is utilised within the frame and fork and this material is laid via Orbea’s Dynamic Structure format. This innovative procedure realises increased torsional rigidity through the head tube, down tube and seat stays to grant an immediate, surging sensation when the rider is laying down the watts. At the same time, the top tube and seat stays are tuned to offer a precise amount of flex to provide comfort and composure across the roughest of roads. Aerodynamic profiling of the frame tube sections, a bowed fork leg arrangement and completely hidden cable routing ensure that the airflow around the chassis is clean and crisp. Together, these drag defying traits combine to increase momentum along valley roads or when charging through the flamme rouge.
The Vision 40 SC wheelset has a lightweight carbon rim that is reactive and spritely under acceleration but is also slippery through the air thanks to its wind tunnel tuned profile. The mid rim depth affords ultimate peace of mind by being controllable and predictable, even when the wind is at echelon-forming strength.
The Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset takes charge of gear changing duties, and this top-of-the-range, electronic configuration flicks through the gears with composure and sharpness to facilitate smooth passage across any topography. The partnering hydraulic disc brake set up complements it by awarding the rider confidence-inspiring stopping power that performs admirably even when the weather is at its most foul.
- Lower mass, reduced aerodynamic drag, and increased efficiency make the Orca the ultimate, all-round road racing machine
- The frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- A Dynamic Structure carbon lay-up pattern awards increased torsional stiffness and comfort
- The down tube, seat tube and seat stays are sculpted to reduce drag by 10%
- Aerodynamic, neat and rattle-free Internal Cable Routing format completely hides all cables and hoses
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- Frame and fork clearance facilitate the use of tyres with a width of up to 32mm
- The Orca Racing Geometry is aggressive but comfortable and promotes precise handling
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon wheels are light, wind tunnel verified and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic gears are precise and reliable
- Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebars are light, stiff and comfortable
- Orbea Orca seatpost offers and adjustable amount of setback between 0 and 25mm
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, power meter compatible, rear thru-axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tapered head tube compatible, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Stem||Orbea ICR -8º|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano R9170, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 11-28, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 34/50|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Mavic Speed Release 12x100mm M12x2 P1 compatibility|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Mavic Speed Release 12x142mm M12x2 P1 compatibility|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
|Pedals||Available to purchase separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca M10iLTD Disc Road Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.