Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M20iLTD Disc Road Bike 2021
The Orbea Orca M20iLTD Disc Road Bike amalgamates the brand’s vast design know-how with state-of-the-art materials, construction techniques and adept components to result in a complete riding experience. Lower weight, increased efficiency, improved comfort and lower drag all combine to make the Orca the perfect partner with which to excel on climbs, through valleys or in sprint finishes.
The highest grade of carbon is employed within the frame and forks of the Orca and this is laid using Orbea’s Dynamic Structure format. This construction concept results in an increased stiffness for instantly reactive power transfer and enhanced vertical compliance for high levels of comfort. The tube sections are sculpted aerodynamically, and these are joined in alliance with the bowed fork legs and completely hidden cable routing. Together, these wind-cheating traits deliver increased speed and save energy within all high velocity riding situations.
The carbon rims of the Vision 40 SC wheelset are light to afford punchy climbing and nimble acceleration while their wind tunnel tuned profile allows them to slip through the air with ease. Crosswinds are handled with composure and calmness thanks to the wheelset’s mid rim depth, allowing the rider to concentrate on a smooth pedal stroke or taking in the surroundings.
The venerable Shimano Ultegra Di2 configuration shifts through the wide range of gear ratios with aplomb and ensures that any terrain can be conquered in total composure. The hydraulic disc brake set up supplements an already impressive spec sheet by bestowing accurate and modulated stopping power, even on wet alpine descents.
- Lower mass, reduced aerodynamic drag, and increased efficiency make the Orca the ultimate, all-round road racing machine
- The frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- A Dynamic Structure carbon lay-up pattern awards increased torsional stiffness and comfort
- The down tube, seat tube and seat stays are sculpted to reduce drag by 10%
- Aerodynamic, neat and rattle-free Internal Cable Routing format completely hides all cables
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- Frame and fork clearance facilitate the use of tyres with a width of up to 32mm
- The Orca Racing Geometry is aggressive but comfortable and promotes precise handling
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon wheels are light, wind tunnel verified and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, electronic gears are precise and reliable
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebars are light, stiff and comfortable
- Orbea Orca seatpost offers an adjustable amount of setback between 0 and 25mm
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, power meter compatible, rear thru-axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1,5" tapered head tube compatible, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Stem||Orbea ICR -8º|
|Handlebar||OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 SS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra ST-8070, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34/50|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Orbea thru-axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite compatibility|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL with Orbea thru-axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Lite compatibility|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
|Pedals||Available to purchase separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca M20iLTD Disc Road Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.