Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M31eLTD PWR Disc Road Bike 2022
A race-ready package for fast-paced road antics, the Orbea Orca M31eLTD Disc Road Bike coupled with a top-shelf OMX carbon fibre frame with premium components to deliver an intuitive and responsive ride experience. This model is equipped with a futuristic wireless SRAM Rival eTap AXS drivetrain and power meter and is sure to revolutionise your rides with SRAM's app connectivity and rich training data. The geometry sees a lengthened top tube and low stack height, encouraging an aerodynamic body position and razor-sharp handling.
Internally routed from bar to brake, the brake hoses are completely hidden, offering a sleek aesthetic uncompromised by messy cables. The Fulcrum Racing 400 DB wheels are lightweight and offer fast engagement, helping you take the edge on sprints, climbs and more. Vittoria Rubino IV tyres deliver confidence-inspiring grip on slick tarmac, and SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in all conditions.
- Lower mass, reduced aerodynamic drag and increased efficiency make the Orca the ultimate, all-round road racing machine
- The frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- A Dynamic Structure carbon lay-up pattern awards increased torsional stiffness and comfort
- The down tube, seat tube and seat stays are sculpted to reduce drag by 10%
- Aerodynamic, neat and rattle-free Internal Cable Routing format completely hides all cables and hoses
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- Frame and fork clearance facilitate the use of tyres with a width of up to 32mm
- Orbea’s Orca Racing Geometry is aggressive but comfortable and promotes precise handling
- Fulcrum Racing 400 DB offer excellent all-round performance
- SRAM Rival DUB power meter crankset enhances your training with key data metrics
- Fully wireless SRAM Rival eTap 12-speed groupset is precise and customisable
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebars are light, stiff and comfortable
- Orbea Orca seatpost offers an adjustable amount of setback between 0 and 25mm
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, 1,5” headset, BB 386 bottom bracket standard, power meter compatible, 12x142mm rear thru-axle with M12x2 P1 thread, speed release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2021, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube compatible, 12x100mm thru-axle with M12x2P1 thread, speed release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros alloy 1-1/2" internal cable routing|
|Stem||Orbea OC RP10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC02 Computer mount interface|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC RP20 Road Performance Carbon, 80mm reach, 125mm drop, Di2 hole|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1250, 10-30t, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival AXS Power Meter DUB, 35x48t|
|Front Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Rear Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX, SB0/25, with Micro Tilt adjustment|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.