Orca 226 Komp Trisuit
Perform at your best and remain comfortable while you do so, in Orca's 226 Komp Trisuit.
Thanks to the Stretchskin material, the suit will fit like a second skin and support the muscles, delaying the onset of fatigue so you remain fresh for longer. Further to this, the fabric is aerodynamic and breathable and has been used on the legs, sides and shoulder panels to offer UPF50 sun protection. On the chest and lower back, Vapour-Cool nanocrystal technology also provides high UV protection and wicks moisture so you stay cool and dry when the sun is beating down.
Designed specifically for a triathletes needs, the Bandana Tri-Tech chamois has variable thicknesses to offer protection in contact points while ensuring that when you run, it doesn't feel overly bulky and distract you from your performance.
The leg of the short is kept securely in place by elastic grippers and two angled rear pockets provide a space for nutrition, and are easy to access on the go.
- Stretchskin: Fits the body like a second skin, hydrophobic coating keeps the garment dry, offers UPF50+ UV protection
- Vapour-Cool: Nanocrystal technology keeps the body cool and promotes fast wicking
- Bandana Tri-Tech chamois: 2 - 8mm moulded cut, 110kg/m3 density PU foam
- Storage: Two angled rear pockets, located in the lower part of the back
- Elastic grip: Keeps the shorts in place, delivering unparalleled comfort
PRODUCT REF: 854383
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more