Orca 226 Perform Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit
Triathlon apparel that's packed with game-changing features to enhance performance; the Orca 226 Perform Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit supports your muscles, protects from the sun and keeps you cool when the temperature rises. Stretchskin fabric conforms to the contours of your body, delivering compression to support active muscle recovery and thermo-seal technology forms a perfect fit, eliminating chafing. The innovative tailoring ensures that there is no clumping of the suit when in an aero position and that it holds its shape when upright and running too, for race-long comfort.
Elastic grip keeps the pant in place, no matter the position - whether running or riding - and nanocrystal technology works to wick sweat away from the body, ensuring that you stay dry and comfortable at all times. In the saddle, an Italian-made Tri-tech chamois is comfortable regardless of the angle you are sat, whether down on the aero bars or riding on the hoods. Finishing details include two easy-to-reach pockets in the back for your snacks on longer distance events and reflective elements for added visibility in low light.
- Stretchskin state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body for necessary muscular compression
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat
- Opening system allows you to save seconds during transitions and bathroom breaks
- Italian-made Tri-tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance
- Two angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your favourite snacks
- The elastic grip in the lower body keeps the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in low light
PRODUCT REF: 1016957
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more