Orca 226 Perform Womens Trisuit
With compressive technical fabrics that feel like a second skin, the Orca 226 Perform Womens Trisuit is superbly comfortable throughout your range of motion. Breathable and lightweight, the water-shedding characteristics of the garment make transitions quick and drying time short. The Stretchskin fabric is a state-of-the-art material which grips the skin with light compression, allowing the Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology to wick sweat efficiently.
When on the bike, you'll enjoy the 4mm thick seat pad, and once the bike leg is done, it won't impede your run. To eliminate the risk of chafing around the joints in fabric, Orca has used thermo-seals which adjust perfectly to your arms and legs.
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool by quickly wicking sweat away, keeping you fresh and comfortable
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- The exclusive opening system allows you to save seconds during transitions and bathroom breaks
- Exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Elastic grip on the lower legs keep the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
- Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois is specifically designed for women, with 4mm thick 120kg/m3 density foam, it's fast-wicking and very comfortable
Orca 226 Perform Womens Trisuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.