Orca 226 Short Sleeve Trisuit
The Orca 226 Short Sleeve Trisuit features a revolutionary Stretchskin fabric, which compresses your muscles without limiting range of motion. The result is a fast-drying race suit that protects you from the sun while maintaining breathability. This short sleeve version enjoys extra coverage too.
The unique opening system saves valuable seconds in transition or when nature calls, while the elastic grip in the lower body keeps everything in place. With a superb Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois, you get on-bike comfort that doesn't get in the way while running. Two storage pockets are designed to shed water quickly too, so you can carry the nutrition you need and nothing else.
- Short sleeve design for extra coverage
- Exclusive opening system speeds up transitions and toilet breaks
- Stretchskin: This state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin in order to provide you with necessary muscular compression. The fabric's hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times, while providing UPF 50+ sun protection
- Vapour-cool: This nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat to keep you fresh and comfortable during the race
- Tri-tech chamois: This 4mm Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance, providing you with unprecedented comfort
- Storage: The angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it. In addition, the mesh fabric prevents water pockets from forming
- Elastic grip: In the lower body keeps the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Thermo-sealed: The exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Visibility: Thermo-sealed and reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
Orca 226 Short Sleeve Trisuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.