Orca 3.8 Womens Wetsuit
A top end option for swimmers and triathletes requiring some extra buoyancy, the Orca 3.8 Womens Wetsuit uses a combination of Yamamoto 39 and 40 cell neoprene of varying thicknesses to ensure your body is at the optimum position in the water, blending buoyancy and flexibility.
The Core Lateral Stabiliser (CLS) system is used in the abdominal area and improves lateral rigidity, preventing the body from over-twisting. You'll be able to maintain a more streamlined swimming technique for longer and delay the onset of fatigue.
Aerodome 2 technology consists of hundreds of air pockets. It has been applied in the lower trunk area between the neoprene layers and not only increases buoyancy by around 30% but also increases the elasticity of the material. The lower abdominal area contains Exocell technology and the highly buoyant structure raises your legs into a horizontal position.
In the lower leg panels, Yamamoto with a 39-cell SCS coating reduces friction for improved hydrodynamics and HydroLite panels make for faster removal of the suit ensuring your fastest triathlon transition times yet. Although a maximum buoyancy suit, Orca have considered the need for flexibility to ensure freedom of movement in your stroke, so you can enjoy open water swims for longer without fatigue. 1.5mm 40 cell neoprene is used to prevent any excess strain on the shoulders.
The lining of the suit is designed for complete freedom. The Infinity Skin nylon inner includes bamboo fibres and helps to maintain body heat and reduce odour and the growth of bacteria for improved longevity.
- Core Lateral Stabiliser (CLS): Panel provides lateral rigidity in the abdomen area to prevent twisting and to strengthen your core
- Aerodome 2: Provides 30% more buoyancy in the trunk area, with hundreds of air pockets
- between the neoprene layers
- Exo-cell technology: In the lower front panel provides maximum buoyancy
- Yamamoto neoprene with 39-cell SCS coating reduces friction
- HydroLite panels help make the wetsuit easier to remove
- 1.5 mm 40 cell neoprene in the shoulders gives you the extra flexibility you need to prevent shoulder strain
- Inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom - maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit
- Panels of varying thickness from 1.5mm to 4mm are strategically places for buoyancy and flexibility in all the right places
- Rear zip that pulls down to open
PRODUCT REF: 854209
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more