Orca 3.8 Womens Wetsuit
For the inexperienced open water swimmer, the Orca 3.8 Womens Wetsuit works to correct and stabilise your position in the water, improving technique and efficiency. Used in areas of greatest bodyweight, Aerodome technology with air pockets elevates your body for an optimal horizontal position and boosts buoyancy by 30%. Stabilising your stroke and ensuring consistency through the water is the unique High Elbow Technology that keeps arms high without limiting flexibility.
With further technology to stabilise your core, preventing your body from twisting as you swim, and low-density Exo-cell material to elevate legs and prevent feet from dragging through the water, this wetsuit will really help to build your confidence in open water.
- 0.88 Yamamoto neoprene technology delivers great thermal insulation whilst maintaining high elasticity
- High Elbow technology stabilises your stroke by keeping elbows elevated without limiting flexibility
- Core Lateral Stabiliser (CLS) supports your core, lengthens your stroke and prevents inefficient body twisting
- Specifically positioned Aerodome material with air pockets improves buoyancy by 30%
- Low-density Exo-cell technology elevates the legs and helps to prevent feet from dragging
- 1.5mm 40-cell neoprene delivers exceptional flexibility to the shoulders, helping to stave off fatigue
- Comfortable neck lining reduces the likelihood of chafing
- Yamamoto 39-cell SCS coating reduces friction in the water
- Hydrolite panels enable easy removal and quick transitions