Orca Core Short Sleeve Trisuit
The Orca Core Short Sleeve Trisuit is constructed of a long-life lycra fabric that fits the body closely, providing improved aerodynamic performance on the bike and all-round freedom of movement off it. With short sleeves, there's that extra coverage to protect you from the sun, while the soft mesh panels to the rear and side improve breathability.
A premium Italian seat pad delivers comfort on the bike without impacting your stride while running. Constructed of 80% recycled Nylon, the fabrics are comfortable as well as being eco-friendly. An elastic grip keeps the short from riding up, while rear pockets provide all the storage space you need for mid-race nutrition.
- Short-sleeve design: Orca has developed its aerodynamic products in a wind tunnel, testing the increased performance of the sleeved versus the sleeveless version and achieving a perfect fit. The design also provides extra sun protection
- Long life fabrics: The long-life Italian fabric is manufactured from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, giving it a greater resistance to wear and tear. The perfect fabric to compete and train over long distances
- Aquastretch: This light material dries quickly and delivers superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water-repellent coating reduces drag through the water
- Lateral Vapour panels: Combined with a Soft Mesh rear panel, these side Vapour panels offer improved breathability and comfort where you most need it
- Tri-support chamois: This 6mm, 120kg density Italian chamois pad, with an improved pressure line and an adjusted cut, offers advanced comfort on the bike
- Eco-friendly: The fabrics are made from 80% recycled nylon
- Elastic grip: The elastic grip on the lower section keeps the short in place, giving you unequalled comfort
- Storage: The rear pockets have all the space you need to store your nutrition and keep it within reach when you need it
PRODUCT REF: 1016389
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more