Orca Core Womens Short Sleeve Trisuit
Stay comfortable and perform at your best in the Orca Core Womens Short Sleeve Trisuit. A short sleeve design cuts drag and improves coverage over a sleeveless trisuit so less of your skin is exposed to the sun and you can be sure of the suits eco-friendliness thanks to the use of 80% nylon.
Quick drying Aquastretch material is highly breathable, keeping you fresh during your hard efforts, and the Enduro water-repellent coating improves hydrodynamics so you cut fast through the water. Built to last, Lycra® Xtra Life™ Italian fabric is highly resistant to wear and ventilation is further enhanced by the lateral Vapour panels and soft mesh rear panel.
The women's specific 6mm chamois will move with your body while you pedal and offers plenty of cushioning without feeling overly bulky when you're running. Elastic grippers ensure that the short leg stays firmly and comfortably in place and rear pockets add a handy space for storing your favourite nutrition.
- Short sleeve design: Reduced drag and extra sun protection compared to a sleeveless trisuit
- Long-life Italian fabric: Lycra® Xtra Life™ for greater resistance to wear and tear
- Aquastretch: This light material dries quickly and delivers superior breathability
- Orca Enduro water-repellent coating: Reduces drag through the water while swimming
- Lateral Vapour panels and soft mesh rear panel: Improved breathability and comfort where you most need it
- Tri-support women's specific chamois: 6mm, 120kg/m3 density Italian chamois pad, with an improved pressure line and an adjusted cut, offers advanced comfort on the bike
- Eco-friendly: The fabrics are made from 80% recycled nylon
- Elastic grip on the lower section keeps the short in place, giving you unequalled comfort
- Rear pockets have all the space you need to store your nutrition and keep it within reach when you need it
PRODUCT REF: 854327
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more