Orca Core Womens Swim Run Wetsuit
Flexible and buoyant, the Orca Core Womens Swimrun Wetsuit will help you achieve your best performances Constructed from high-quality Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene with strategically placed panels of varying thickness, this wetsuit will move with your body for top speeds on the swim and run. The lower portion of the trunk has increased buoyancy to keep your legs at the optimum position in the water and a DuraSkin butt panel prevents excess abrasion to the suit in the event of slips or falls.
Removable 2mm neoprene sleeves increase this suits versatility, providing improved insulation on colder days. In addition, with their easy to put on and remove on-the-go design, you can quickly adapt to the discipline, taking them off when running and putting them on during the swim for added speed through the water.
An extended front zip makes for faster and easier on-off and the outer side pockets provide space for nutrition or your GPS. A built-in whistle provides for the requirements of Swimrun events and is positioned for easy access in an emergency.
- Women's specific fit
- Adapts to the needs of both the footrace and swimming
- Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene for flexibility and unrestricted movement
- Anti-abrasion DuraSkin butt panel
- Strategically placed panels of varying thickness (1.5mm - 3mm) provide the perfect blend of buoyancy and flexibility
- Extra buoyancy in the lower trunk
- Removable sleeves made from 2mm neoprene
- Outer side pockets for storing race essentials
- Built-in whistle
- Long front zip
PRODUCT REF: 854786
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more