Orca FINA Perform Openwater Wetsuit
With FINA approval, the Orca FINA Perform Openwater Wetsuit is certified for use at the highest level of open water swimming competition, with its high-performance design being ideal for intense race efforts. The neutral buoyancy is well-suited to swimmers with a naturally good body position, while the high-quality neoprene construction imparts exceptional flexibility for a wide range of movement.
For an unparalleled range of motion, Yamamoto 40 neoprene is used for the back and shoulder panels. Able to stretch over twice its size, this flexible material delivers 72% less resistance than traditional neoprene designs, reducing fatigue and enhancing performance on longer swims. This material works in tandem with the Infinity Skin 2 lining to mirror your movement in the water, while thermal insulation in the torso helps to retain heat.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto 39 neoprene construction
- Thermal insulation traps heat near the skin to enhance thermal performance
- FINA approved design for high-level open water competitions
- Yamamoto 40 panels in the shoulder offers up to 72% less resistance than traditional neoprene
- Super Composite Skin reduces friction in the water
- Neutral buoyancy
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup