Orca Fina Perform Openwater Womens Wetsuit
FINA approved, the Orca Fina Perform Openwater Womens Wetsuit is certified for use at official, top-level open water competitions. With performance swimmers in mind, this suit delivers exceptional flexibility and neutral buoyancy and features thermal insulation to fight the chill of cold water.
Found in the suits back and shoulders, Yamamoto 40 neoprene offers 72% less resistance than conventional neoprene for an unimpeded stroke and can stretch to over double its size for an unrivalled range of movement. The Infinity Skin lining is designed for ultimate freedom, mirroring the movement of your body for supreme comfort, and features bamboo fibres to fight odour causing bacteria.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto 39 neoprene construction
- Thermal insulation traps heat near the skin to enhance thermal performance
- FINA approved design for high-level open water competitions
- Yamamoto 40 panels in the shoulder offers up to 72% less resistance than traditional neoprene
- Super Composite Skin reduces friction in the water
- Neutral buoyancy
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup