Orca RS1 Openwater Womens Bottom
The Orca RS1 Openwater Womens Bottom is part of a two-piece wetsuit, designed to be worn together with the Orca RS1 Openwater Womens Top. Constructed from top quality Yamamoto neoprene, this item provides the right amount of buoyancy, the flexibility for full and unrestricted movement, and warmth for comfort in cooler waters. With a Super Composite Skin (SCS) lining, friction is reduced and hydrodynamics increased so you'll be able to put in faster swim times for equal efforts. The inner lining is composed of Infinity Skin, which is a highly elastic mix of nylon and bamboo fibres. It helps to retain body heat, and has natural antibacterial properties that prevent bad odours, improving longevity.
- The bottom portion of the Orca RS1 Openwater Women's two-piece wetsuit
- Two-piece design adds versatility
- Yamamoto neoprene construction
- SCS (Super Composite Skin): The leading triathlon wetsuit lining because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics
- Infinity Skin: The inner lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. High-elasticity nylon incorporates bamboo fibres, maintaining body heat longer, reducing body odour and preventing the growth of bacteria
Orca RS1 Openwater Womens Bottom Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.