Orca RS1 Thermal Openwater Womens Wetsuit
Developed to deliver premium thermal performance, the Orca RS1 Thermal Openwater Womens Wetsuit is the warmest suit in their range. When compared to not wearing a wetsuit, the 5mm thick Yamamoto 40 neoprene torso delivers 85% more thermal protection and features a high-performance Thermal X lining to trap heat against the skin. This thicker neoprene panel also aids buoyancy, for a confidence-inspiring feel when swimming in open water.
Found through the back and shoulders, the Yamamoto 39 neoprene construction is ultra-stretchy, and is designed to offer an unhindered range of motion for fast, fluid swimming. Able to stretch to over two times its size, this unique neoprene offers up to 72% less resistance than traditional materials. To prevent the inflow of cold water and provide thermal protection at the zip, a Batwing is used. This second layer of neoprene allows a layer of warm water to be held next to the skin, preventing cold water from seeping into the suit.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto neoprene construction
- A 5mm thick Yamamoto 39 material is used in the torso for ultimate thermal insulation
- Thermal X lining traps heat near the skin to enhance thermal performance
- High-visibility detailing improve safety in open water
- Yamamoto 40 panels in the arms offer up to 72% less resistance than traditional neoprene
- Super Composite Skin reduces friction in the water
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort