Orca Swimrun Calf Guards
The Orca SwimRun Calf Guards are made with 18mm foam interior and 2mm thick 38-cell neoprene, providing extra buoyancy while you swim. This helps correct your position in the water, so you can swim more efficiently while removing the need to carry a Pull Buoy around with you on the run stage of a Swimrun race. What's more, your lower legs will be protected from the usual blows caused by contact with stones or brambles while running. The compression effect on the lower legs will keep you fresher for longer while also aiding recovery.
- Designed specifically for SwimRun races
- Provide extra buoyancy in the lower legs and avoid the need for a pull buoy
- Extra protection for your lower legs
- Sandwich-like construction has an 18mm foam interior and 2mm, 38 cell neoprene, which compensates for the buoyancy lost by wearing shoes during the competition
- Help keep your legs from sinking, improving your speed and time while you compete
- In addition to improving your swimming technique, you will be able to avoid the usual blows caused by contact with stones or brambles while running
- Compression effect to reduce muscle fatigue, aiding recovery too
Orca Swimrun Calf Guards Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.