Orca TRN Women's Openwater Wetsuit
The Orca TRN Women's Openwater Wetsuit will not only improve your swim times, it'll make your transitions faster too. Where good flexibility is essential - in the shoulders and underarms - a 2mm Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene has been used, so you'll have complete freedom in your stroke for a more natural swim feel. In the lower portion, 4mm Smoothskin neoprene helps to lift your body and optimise your position in the water. Hydrodynamic efficiency is enhanced by the SCS coating and hidden seams. When you exit the water, the Speed Transition Panels and easy to reach YKK zip and cord will help you get out of the suit fast, ready for the bike leg.
- 2mm SCS-coated Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene for improved flexibility across the shoulders and underarms
- Increased buoyancy through 4mm Smoothskin neoprene around the hips and bottom
- Speed Transition Panels allow quick transition out of the suit
- Durable easy to access YKK zip and cord
- Hidden seams
- A great entry-level suit or the perfect training suit for more advanced athletes
Orca TRN Womens Openwater Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.