Osprey Katari 1.5 Backpack
If you want a grab and go option for your next MTB ride or trail run, the Osprey Katari 1.5 Backpack is a versatile choice that helps you store water, food and all the essential equipment you might need to ensure you enjoy your time outdoors. A minimalist AirScape mesh back panel moulds to your back as you move and has a central cutout to allow heat to escape when you are working hard. The Katari has mesh shoulder straps and two other thinner quick release straps that loop around your chest and waist meaning all your gear is held securely when the path gets bumpy.
There's an internal hydration sleeve for carrying a reservoir (not included), and finishing touches like the sunglasses pocket, reflective logos and the external light clip help this bag stand out from the crowd and add extra functionality.
- A low profile and lightweight hydration pack great for a range of sports
- External hydration access
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- AirScape mesh backpanel with central ventilation channel
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 0.2kg
- Dimensions (cm): 37L / 20W / 12D
- Fabric: 210D Poly Honeycomb