Osprey Syncro 12 Backpack
With a multitude of internal and external pockets for storing gear, the Osprey Syncro 12 Backpack can carry all the kit that might be needed on a ride with ease, and the organisational options mean that everything will always be quick to hand. The four side compression straps keep the load stable whatever the terrain and handy features like the zippered scratch-free sunglasses pocket and the built-in high visibility rain cover show the thought that Osprey has put into this pack. The sternum strap has a magnetic clip so it is compatible with Osprey Hydraulics™ Reservoirs and magnetic bite valve attachment.
Please note, some images for feature illustration only. Accessories pictured not included.
- AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Integrated and detachable high vis raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Weight: 0.78 kg
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 46 x 27 x 23 (L x W x D)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.