POC AVIP Ceramic Short Sleeve Jersey
POC's AVIP (Attention, Visibility, Interaction and Protection) concept incorporates design and technology to enhance protection, safety and performance. The POC AVIP Ceramic Short Sleeve Jersey is lightweight and constructed from a four-way stretch fabric that allows full freedom of movement and is highly breathable so you can put in those training efforts in complete comfort. Mesh panels under the arms enhance this benefit further, improving ventilation and keeping you cool.
In the case of an accident, you are better protected thanks to the ceramic panelling on the shoulders and hips; areas of the body that are commonly injured in a crash. This innovative printing technique reduces friction on hard surfaces, subsequently reducing painful road rash, yet is still highly flexible and reduces drag for an aerodynamic advantage.
A full-length YKK zipper, three open rear pockets and one waterproof zip pocket enhance this jerseys versatility making it the perfect choice for training rides, with plenty of space to store nutrition, tools and more valuable items. Grippers on the hem and sleeves provide a precise fit, and with UV resistant material, you can be sure of protection in the sun and improved durability.
In a bold design with contrast panelling, plus reflective logos and detailing, visibility to others is significantly increased for enhanced safety out on the roads.
- Strategically placed ceramic panelling for extra durability and protection
- High visibility colour and contrast panelling
- Lightweight breathable 4-way stretch fabric on the body
- Mesh fabric under arms for improved ventilation
- Sleeve gripper for precise fit
- Elastic at bottom hem for comfort and fit
- Full-length YKK zipper for extra flexibility
- Reflective logo on sleeve ending and back pocket for enhanced visibility
- Three rear pockets plus waterproof mobile phone pocket
- UV resistent material