POC Aim Sunglasses Hydrogen White with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens
A Hydrogen White frame is paired with a Zeiss Violet Silver mirror lens in the POC Aim Sunglasses. Style is met by performance technology, and the architecture of the frame and lens brings maximum peripheral vision, essential in road cycling.
The tint of the lens best suits road cycling on the sunniest days and colours are intensified so it's easy to pick out irregularities in the surface, with a Ripel treatment keeping your view unobstructed by water, grime and fog. Paired with a grilamid frame, weight is kept to a minimum, and it's strong yet flexible, featuring snap hinges that will release in a knock to prevent breakage.
- With an oversized shield lens, the Aim give exceptional eye coverage for protection and unrestricted vision
- Clarity technology developed in partnership with optical industry leader Carl Zeiss and filters specific peaks in the colour spectrum to enhance precision vision
- The lens intensifies colour and contrast and is tuned specifically to the road environment, making it easier to determine surface characteristics
- Lightweight grilamid frame provides flexibility and durability
- The minimal frame has a semi-open design with no rim on the bottom of the lens
- Adjustable hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and temples ensure a secure fit, even when wet
- Snap hinges
- Lens: Clarity lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Lens tint: Violet Silver Mirror
- Activity specific tint: Road
- Light conditions: Sunny
- Lens treatment: Ripel, anti-fog
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 10%
- Lens category: 3
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.