POC Aim Sunglasses Tortoise Brown with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens
Combining their oversized violet/silver mirror lens with a sturdy and stylish tortoise brown frame, these POC Aim Sunglasses are multifaceted performers suited ideally to road, gravel or MTB riding.
The lens, developed in conjunction with Carl Zeiss Vision, has an oversized format to comprehensively shield the eyes from harmful UV rays and the elements and offers a completely unobstructed field of view. This lens is realised via Clarity technology that increases the colour and contrast of the riding environment and has a 10% light transmission rating to guard against the brightest sun.
A Grilamid frame is light and robust and sports a semi-open design with no bottom half to further extend the range of vision. The frame supports easy lens swapping, and it incorporates a grippy rubber material on the nosepiece and arms to provide a solid but comfortable grip, even in wet weather.
- The Aim gives exceptional eye coverage for protection and unencumbered vision on the roads and across the trails
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens gives great coverage, protection and optimal field of view
- Violet/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 10% (CAT 3) so is ideal for bright conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- The Grilamid frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Semi-open frame design has no rim on the bottom half to support a larger field of view
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Frame dimensions: Height - 63mm / Width - 147.5mm / Temple length - 113mm from the hinge
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400