POC Aim Sunglasses Uranium Black with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
Engineered for the widest possible field of view, offering excellent coverage and protection for your eyes, POC's Uranium Black Aim Sunglasses feature cutting-edge eyewear technology. Carl Zeiss Vision was involved in the lens development, meaning you can be sure of precise, razor-sharp clarity, with the Brown/Silver mirror tint optimising contrast in the trail environment. It has a Ripel treatment to prevent fogging and to deal with grease and water, eliminating smears that have the potential to block your view.
The frame is constructed from grilamid, a light, flexible and durable material, and has a semi-open design with snap hinges that reduce the chances of breakage in case of a hit or drop.
- With an oversized shield lens, the Aim give exceptional eye coverage for protection and unrestricted vision
- Clarity technology developed in partnership with optical industry leader Carl Zeiss and filters specific peaks in the colour spectrum to enhance precision vision
- The lens intensifies colour and contrast and is tuned specifically to the trail environment, making it easier to read the trails and make line choices quickly
- Lightweight grilamid frame provides flexibility and durability
- The minimal frame has a semi-open design with no rim on the bottom of the lens
- Adjustable hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and temples ensure a secure fit, even when wet
- Snap hinges
- Lens: Clarity lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Lens tint: Brown Silver Mirror
- Activity specific tint: Trail
- Light conditions: Mixed
- Lens treatment: Ripel, anti-fog
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 34%
- Lens category: 2
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.