POC Aim Sunglasses Uranium Black with Violet/Gold Mirror Lens
Bold style and top performance are equally well catered for in these POC Aim Sunglasses. The Uranium Black frame looks smart and is constructed from lightweight grilamid, a flexible yet durable material. It has a semi-open design with a rimless bottom edge that's key to the wide peripheral vision offered, ensuring an unrestricted view of the road and maximum protection for your eyes. The Violet Gold mirror lens is designed specifically to enhance contrast in colours associated with a road environment and optimises vision on both sunny and overcast days, while a Ripel treatment prevents the lens from fogging up, and water will bead and roll off fast, so as not to cause a distraction.
There are a few extra details that complete these sunglasses perfectly. In the case of a knock or drop, the frame is less likely to be damaged thanks to hinges that'll snap before braking, and a secure fit and enhanced comfort are taken care of by the adjustable hydrophilic rubber in the nosepiece and temples, that'll remain grippy even when wet.
- With an oversized shield lens, the Aim give exceptional eye coverage for protection and unrestricted vision
- Clarity technology developed in partnership with optical industry leader Carl Zeiss and filters specific peaks in the colour spectrum to enhance precision vision
- The lens intensifies colour and contrast and is tuned specifically to the road environment, making it easier to determine surface characteristics
- Lightweight grilamid frame provides flexibility and durability
- The minimal frame has a semi-open design with no rim on the bottom of the lens
- Adjustable hydrophilic rubber nosepiece and temples ensure a secure fit, even when wet
- Snap hinges
- Lens: Clarity lens by Carl Zeiss Vision
- Lens tint: Violet Gold Mirror
- Activity specific tint: Road
- Light conditions: Sunny/cloudy
- Lens treatment: Ripel, anti-fog
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 23-26%
- Lens category: 2
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.