POC Contour Aerofoil Bib Short
Designed with aerodynamic efficiency and all day comfort in mind, the POC Contour Aerofoil Bib Short is made from a unique POC Aerofoil fabric. The addition of a seamless, integrated leg grippers, which uses the same dimpled surface as found on a golf ball, reduces drag. The gripper also improves comfort and stops the shorts from riding up.
Designed for the cyclist, the cut allows for excellent freedom of movement, whether out of the saddle or down on the drops. The compact, warp knitted and supportive fabric improves circulation and muscle recovery, perfect for intense races and training sessions.
A state of the art Contour chamois uses 3D moulded silicone Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough Silicone (VPDS) inserts for added support, to lessen road vibrations and to compliment the riding position. This chamois promotes airflow making these the perfect bib shorts for long, hot days in the saddle.
Ideal for long races or training sessions, the bib short features breathable mesh bibs and a compact rear pocket to store small items in.
Improving visibility, the back of the bib shorts has reflective print and the side of the leg displays POC's bold logo.
- Contour chamois with 3D moulded silicone based Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough Silicone (VPDS) inserts
- Dimpled surface for low drag
- Seamless and integrated leg grippers for a secure and comfortable fit
- Ergonomic design for comfort and freedom of movement
- Warp knitted stretch fabric with compression properties
- Highly breathable mesh bibs
- Reflective print on back for improved visibility
- Pocket in the rear mesh
- Composition (Shorts): 57% Polyester Coolmax, 43% Elastane
- Composition (Bibs): 51% Polyester Coolmax, 49% Elastane
- Weight: 230g