POC Devour Glacial Sunglasses Hydrogen White with Spektris Amber Lens
With a lens that is infused with colour defining technology and optical coverage on a larger scale, the POC Devour Glacial Sunglasses, Hydrogen White with Spektris Amber Lens are tailored for mountain days on the bike or enduro racing.
The bigger frame protects your eyes from harmful outside elements, while the Clarity lens is fine-tuned specifically for extremely bright environments, providing a more detailed and colour enhancing experience. The frame size paired with a spacious lens offers a much wider range of vision while being resistant to scratches as well as dirt, water and oil thanks to the special treatment coated onto the lens.
The Devour Glacier sunglasses are adjustable on the arms and the nose for a more individual fit and to stop any unwanted movement, while the eye shield design on the brow and the sides of the frame cover any gaps when worn with a helmet. The frame allows the option to easily swap lens technology to match the environment, with a spare clear lens included offering more versatility.
- Ideal for very bright conditions with high-performance materials
- Suited to enduro riding, giving equivalent coverage to goggles
- Lens: Clarity Define Spektris Amber Lens
- Lens category: 3
- Carl Zeiss lens design collaboration
- Clarity technology
- Eye shields across brow and sides for added protection from harmful UV rays
- Wide lens coverage for the ultimate in UV protection and field of view
- Frame material: Lightweight Grilamid polyamide plastic - durable and flexible
- Adjustable temples and nose piece
- Ripel lens treatment protects from water
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Hydrophilic rubber on nose and temples - ensures stability even when wet
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Interchangeable lenses available
- Includes: Comes with an extra lens (clear) and a polishing cloth