POC Devour Glacial Sunglasses Moldanite Green with Spektris Azure Lens
With performance technology and design features that grant it high-end status, the POC Devour Glacial Sunglasses in Moldanite Green with Spektris Azure Lens are a sensible choice for premium optical protection.
If your sporting adventures see you immersed in overly bright glacier conditions, the larger lens ensures effective face coverage providing added protection from both harmful UV rays as well as snow, rain and wind, while increasing your field of vision. With shielding capabilities and low weight, they are an alternative to wearing goggles that can often feel bulky.
The sunglasses feature some adjustment options for the nose and the temples for a more individual fit. The eyewear comfortably rests on the brow and covers your eyes from the side thanks to the eye shield, while the adjustable rubber areas on the nose and the temples create a more personalised fit and eliminate any unwanted movement.
- Ideal for very bright conditions with high-performance materials
- Suited to enduro riding, giving equivalent coverage to goggles
- Lens: Clarity Define Spektris Azure
- Lens category: 3
- Carl Zeiss lens design collaboration
- Clarity technology
- Eye shields across brow and sides for added protection from harmful UV rays
- Wide lens coverage for the ultimate in UV protection and field of view
- Frame material: Lightweight Grilamid polyamide plastic - durable and flexible
- Adjustable temples and nose piece
- Ripel lens treatment protects from water
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Hydrophilic rubber on nose and temples - ensures stability even when wet
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 15%
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Interchangeable lenses available
- Includes: Extra lens (clear) and a polishing cloth