POC Devour Glacial Sunglasses Uranium Black with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
Ergonomic and versatile, these POC Devour Glacial Sunglasses, Uranium Black with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens provide the same visual coverage and technology typically found in goggles, at a significantly lower weight.
High-performance technology is poured into the lens construction with its colour spectrum tailored towards brighter environments. With adjustability in the frame arms and the nose piece, you can fully customise the fit, while the eye shields fit comfortably across the brow and at the sides to maximise protection from harmful UV rays and other natural elements.
The rugged characteristics of the lens stop any harmful scratches along with dirt and water, with a special infused lens treatment. With the option to easily swap the lens this makes the sunglasses very flexible for use in changeable conditions. A clear lens will allow for optical protection where sunlight is less severe or when you're riding in more shielded woodland areas.
- Ideal for very bright conditions with high-performance materials
- Suited to enduro riding, giving equivalent coverage as goggles
- Lens: Clarity Define Brown/Silver Mirror
- Lens category: 4
- Carl Zeiss lens design collaboration
- Clarity technology
- Eye shields across brow and sides for added protection from harmful UV rays
- Wide lens coverage for the ultimate in UV protection and field of view
- Frame material: Lightweight Grilamid polyamide plastic - durable and flexible
- Adjustable temples and nose piece
- Ripel lens treatment protects from water
- Anti-scratch treatment
- Hydrophilic rubber on nose and temples - ensures stability even when wet
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- Interchangeable lenses available
- Includes: Extra lens (clear) and a polishing cloth