POC Devour Sunglasses Hydrogen White with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
The sturdy, lightweight hydrogen white coloured frame pairs perfectly with an oversized brown/silver mirror lens to make the POC Devour afford goggle-levels of protection but the comfort and convenience of sunglasses.
Clarity technology that has been developed by Carl Zeiss Vision is infused into the lens and maximises colour and contrast to enable more efficient lines to be picked through the trails when travelling at speed. The large size and curved profile of this lens partner with its UV filtering properties to protect the eyes from the sun, wind and errant debris. The lens’ 17-24% light transmission rating is ideal for sunny or lightly overcast conditions while its RiPel surface treatment resists water and dirt to help provide a clear view through any weather.
A slender frame provides unobstructed vision and grants easy swapping with the included clear lens for when riding under low-light. Grippy rubber is applied to the nosepiece and temples to guarantee a no-slip fit and adjustable arms assure comfort, regardless of head shape.
- Sunglasses suited to enduro riding, giving same eye coverage as goggles
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens is shaped for an exceptional field of view
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- RiPel lens anti-dirt and anti-water treatment and lens anti-scratch treatment keeps vision clear at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Frame design maximises peripheral vision
- The length of the temples can be adjusted to suit head size
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400