POC Devour Sunglasses Moonstone Grey with Brown/Silver Mirror Lens
Perfect for the harsh world of enduro riding, the POC Devour Sunglasses combines a light and robust moonstone grey coloured frame with a brown/silver mirror lens to comprehensively protect the eyes through various conditions.
Clarity lens technology, developed in conjunction with the experts at Carl Zeiss Vision, heightens the trail's colour and contrast, allowing for more accurate line selection through technical terrain. This lens has an oversized and curved shape to provide extended shielding from UV rays, rain and debris while its brown/silver mirrored tint is ideal for days of medium brightness. A RiPel treatment is applied to the lens to stop moisture and mud adhering to its surface, keeping the rider's view clear at all times.
The large frame design affords an unobstructed view and adds a grippy rubber nosepiece to stop annoying slipping over rough terrain. The arms feature the same rubber compound and have a length adjustment feature to guarantee a perfect fit across a broad range of head sizes. An extra, clear lens is included in the package and is easily swapped into the frame for use in dreary light.
- Sunglasses suited to enduro riding, giving same eye coverage as goggles
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens is shaped for exceptional field of view
- Brown/Silver Mirror lens tint has a light transmission of 17-24% (CAT 2) so is ideal for changeable and medium brightness conditions
- Clarity technology optimises the lens for cycling by increasing the colour and contrast of riding surfaces and the surroundings
- RiPel lens anti-dirt and anti-water treatment and lens anti-scratch treatment keeps vision clear at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Frame design maximises peripheral vision
- The length of the temples can be adjusted to suit head size
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses (other lenses available separately)
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400