POC Devour Sunglasses Uranium Black Translucent with Deep Green Lens
An oversized, deep green coloured lens combines with a minimalist uranium black translucent frame to grant a striking aesthetic and comprehensive protection, making the POC Devour Sunglasses ideal for the rigours of enduro riding.
The lens is developed with Carl Zeiss Vision to guarantee a crisp view and has a deep, curved shape to shield the eyes from the sun’s UV rays and any debris flicked up when thundering across the trails. The deep green mirrored tint of the lens allows 10-11% of the light through to the eyes, so it is suitable for the brightest of days in the saddle. A RiPel surface treatment is added to the lens to keep vision clear by repelling moisture and mud.
The durable but lightweight frame is designed to maximise the rider’s scope of view and allows easy interchangeability with the supplied, additional clear lens when the light conditions are murky. The frame incorporates a grippy rubber nosepiece to ensure that the glasses stay in place at all times and the arms have an adjustable length feature to guarantee comfort, no matter the wearer’s head shape.
- Extra lens (clear)
- Polishing cloth
- Sunglasses suited to enduro riding, giving same eye coverage as goggles
- Lens developed in conjunction with optical experts Carl Zeiss Vision
- Oversized lens is shaped for an exceptional field of view
- Deep green mirrored lens tint has a light transmission of 10-11% (CAT 3) so is ideal for brighter days
- RiPel lens anti-dirt and anti-water treatment and lens anti-scratch treatment keeps vision clear at all times
- The frame is strong, durable and low in weight
- Frame design maximises peripheral vision
- The length of the temples can be adjusted to suit head size
- The frame allows easy interchangeability of lenses
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400