POC Do Blade Sunglasses Tortoise Brown with Violet/Silver Mirror Lens
With a vision-enhancing and protective violet/silver mirror lens and a strong and stylish tortoise brown coloured frame, the POC Do Blade Sunglasses are a great option to don when riding on the road, gravel or trails.
The Carl Zeiss developed lens offers protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays and shields the eyes from bright light conditions thanks to its 10% transmission rating. Clarity Road technology is integrated into the lens construction and this increases the contrast of the riding surface ahead to help the rider identify obstacles and potholes and adjust their line accordingly in plenty of time. The lens also has an anti-fog and RiPel treatment that resists water and dirt to keep the riders view unobscured at all times.
The full frame design is strong and light thanks to its Grilamid composition and allows for easy lens interchangeability. The rubber nosepiece and temples provide great fit security through all conditions, even when wet.
- A versatile pair of sunglasses that enhances vision and protects during road, gravel and MTB riding
- Lens is developed in conjunction with Carl Zeiss
- Violet/Silver Mirror lens has a light transmission (VLT) of 10% (CAT 3) so is ideal for bright days
- Clarity Road technology in the lens increases the contrast of riding surfaces
- Anti-fog and RiPel lens treatments repel moisture and dirt
- Grilamid injected frame material gives good durability while remaining low in weight
- The frame allows easy lens interchangeability
- Rubber nosepiece and temples stay grippy even when wet
- Frame dimensions: Height - 52mm / Width - 145.72mm / Temple length - 120mm
- Lens UV protection rating: UV400
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.