POC Essential Womens Road Bib Short
The highly versatile POC Essential Womens Road Bib Short is packed with technical features to enhance your comfort and performance no matter the type of riding.
A women's specific chamois; POC's innovative silicone VPDs Multi D, has silicone inserts that are strategically placed for protection and shock absorption in saddle contact points. The surrounding fabric reduces the risk of chafing and has been optimised for enhanced airflow to keep you dry and fresh.
The fabric in the leg is both compressive and has an element of stretch. The compression improves circulation, slowing the onset of fatigue and promoting faster recovery. With an element of elasticity, you can be sure of complete freedom of movement in your pedalling. Flatlock seams ensure chafing is eliminated and the 4.5cm elasticated hems keep the short securely and comfortably in place.
In the upper portion of the bib short, the mesh construction is extremely breathable, improving airflow, and elasticated bibs are comfortable and light, and sit smoothly against your body for unrestricted movement. A rear pocket provides a little extra space to store small items and rear reflective detailing ensures that approaching road users see you in plenty of time.
- Constructed with a stretch and compression fabric for an optimal fit and function
- Features POC’s advanced and innovative silicone VPDs Multi D women's chamois
- 4.5cm elastic ending on the legs for comfort and to secure in place
- Fully flatlock seams for next to skin comfort
- Highly breathable mesh upper
- Elasticated suspenders for precise ride fit and comfort
- Pocket in the rear mesh to carry small items
- Reflective patches at the rear to enhance ride visibility