POC Resistance Pro Downhill Pant
When sports-performance technology is merged with a progressive ergonomic design, the POC Resistance Pro Downhill Pant is born. Constructed from durable nylon of a water-resistant nature, the garment offers strong protection from unpleasant weather conditions and trail-side elements.
Prepared for the most extreme riding conditions, the pant is designed for inevitable tumbles with a super durable double weave material on the hips and knee along with added reinforcement in the rear, using stretchy Cordura® fabric for abrasion resistance and protection.
The ergonomic shape is tailored specifically for a downhill riding position with a higher back for more support, with a curved leg shape providing extra space to accommodate knee pads and ensuring comfort. The tapered leg with an adjustable hem keeps any excess fabric under control for pedalling efficiency.
The velcro waist fastening is adjustable to grant comfort, and the selection of pockets available are useful for carrying your lift pass and nutrition.
- Constructed from durable stretch nylon with good water repellency
- Pre-bent leg shape compatible with knee pads
- Reinforced, extremely durable double-weave hip and knee panels
- Reinforced in the rear with stretch Cordura® fabric
- Higher back to support riding position
- Tapered, adjustable lowers
- Side zipper pockets with mesh lining
- Taped seams for excellent water repellency around the seat and crotch
- Velcro waist adjustment system
- Small key card pocket with zipper at the back of the pant
- Snap button ankle adjustment