POC Ventral Air Spin Helmet
The unique pads used by POC in the Ventral Air Spin Helmet reduce the occurrence of twisting and ‘shearing’ internal head injuries by allowing the helmet to move around the head and thus not transmit these forces to the rider in an accident. The large vents not only help keep things cool but also actually manage the airflow around the head to reduce drag and give an aerodynamic advantage. There is also a handy Eye Garage to keep glasses secure when worn on the helmet.
- Structurally optimised helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design
- Unique design optimised with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) silicone pad system,
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye Garage to keep sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Weight: 230 grams CE (Size M)
Please note: Unless otherwise stated, all bicycle helmets sold on SigmaSports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements.
PRODUCT REF: 1007414
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more