POC Ventral SPIN - AVIP Helmet
Developed using extensive computational fluid dynamics testing and implementing a number of all-new technologies, the POC Ventral SPIN - AVIP Helmet is a top of the line aero road helmet used by the likes of WorldTour riders. Aerodynamically optimised at every level in order to smooth air turbulence, this helmet is made to help you slip through the air and make those crucial efficiency gains on your ride.
Using the brand new SPIN technology, this helmet provides exceptional protection not just on account of its EPS shell, but thanks to a specially designed liner that allows for dynamic movement in the event of torsional or rotational impacts. This means that your brain is better protected in the event of any incident.
Avoiding the common setback of most aero helmets, the Ventral is specifically designed to provide exceptional ventilation thanks to its use of accelerated airflow zones. Making use of the venturi effect, this design speeds airflow to targeted areas whilst also reducing the fluid drag of gaping ventilation holes. Ideal for hot summer climates, this helmet is sure to offer a great experience for performance-minded riders wanting nothing but their best effort to count.
This helmet has a lightweight and comfortable fastening system, and this AVIP edition of the Ventral SPIN is specifically made to provide greater visibility out on the road. With a bright orange specifically tuned to the most instantly distinguished colour to the eye, this helmet is instantly visible and remarkably vibrant.
- Unique aerodynamic design optimised with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative airflow design
- Features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps moulded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Weight: 220 grams (size medium)
- Uses POC's scientifically devised AVIP colour scheme for best possible visibility on the road