Pro Vibe -10 Degree Alloy Stem
The Pro Vibe -10 Degree Alloy Stem is a common choice among pro-riders and it's no surprise. Making use of the highest quality, 3D forged 7075-T6 alloy for increased strength and reduced weight, this rigid and reliable stem comes in at only 125 grams in total.
With a -10 degree angling to promote a super aggressive, aerodynamic position, this stem is ideal for the rider looking to tuck up and save time by shaving down their profile on the bike.
With a triangular design to provide optimal stiffness to weight ratio, this stem attaches to 1-1/8 steerer tubes and is compatible with handlebars with an oversized 31.8mm diameter. Featuring space for internal Di2 cable routing, this stem is a fantastic option for the serious rider looking to make real time gains on the road.
- High performance lightweight oversized alloy 7075-T6 stem
- Used by top professional riders
- 3D forged 7075-T6 alloy construction increases strength
- Gapless head lock clamp design makes side movement under load impossible
- Wide bolt spacing and forged alloy faceplate
- Triangular design gives optimal stiffness to weight ratio
- Oversized 31.8 mm clamp diameter further reduces strength and stiffness
- Angled reverse bolts remain easy to access whilst drastically reducing drag
- Internal routing for Di2 cables
- Angle: -10 degrees
- 1-1/8 steerer tube option
- Weight: 125g (80mm)
- Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.