Panaracer Gravelking Semi-Slick TLC Gravel Tyre
A super-fast but grippy tyre the Panaracer GravelKing Semi-Slick TLC is an ideal companion for when tackling dry gravel and hard-packed terrain at high speeds.
The supple 120tpi casing delivers low rolling resistance and comfort across a variety of inflation pressures and a mixture of surface conditions. AX-Alpha cords are added to this casing and combine with an Anti-Flat layer to improve puncture protection markedly without substantially increasing the overall weight of the tyre.
The ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) rubber compound increases traction but is also durable and fast. This compound uses a tread pattern that incorporates a slick centre section to increase speed across firm and parched surfaces and aggressive lugs on the sides to make sure corners can be taken comfortably, even when leaning the bike at extreme angles.
Tubeless-ready, this tyre just needs sealant adding upon installation to form a reliable and safe setup for the most challenging levels of riding.
- A dryer condition or race day tubeless-ready tyre that blends speed with grip
- Tread pattern includes a smooth diamond centre section and aggressive side lugs to lower rolling resistance and provide cornering traction and control
- Supple 120tpi casing lowers rolling resistance further and improves comfort at any inflation pressure
- AX-Alpha technology weaves a narrow cord into the casing and combines with an Anti-Flat layer to increase puncture protection without adding weight
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) rubber compound is durable but fast
- Tubeless-ready compatible
- Folding bead
- Claimed manufacturer weights: 700x32mm: 330 grams / 700x35mm: 380 grams / 700x38mm: 410 grams / 700x43mm: 480 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.