Park Tool BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit For Dot Fluid
Whether setting up a new bike with hydraulic brakes or rectifying a spongy lever feel on a current steed, a good brake bleeding procedure is vital. The Park Tool BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit aids with this important workshop task by providing all of the necessary syringes, hoses, bleed blocks, funnels and attachment tools to carry out the procedure with simplicity and efficiency.
This kit has been specifically designed for systems that use DOT fluid with the machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminium fittings providing durability and precision whether using at home or daily within a professional workshop setting.
A rugged Park Tool case then keeps all of the components together and protected to assist with workshop tidiness and organisation.
Please note that brake fluid is not included.
- Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid
- The BKD-1 Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic brakes
- Designed and built for home use and the rigours of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shut off clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel, unique attachable syringe mount and all attachment pieces necessary to complete a full or partial bleed
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminium fittings to service SRAM®, Hayes®, Formula®, Hope® and other brands of DOT fluid-based hydraulic brake systems
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Brake fluid not included