Park Tool BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit For Mineral Oil
Building a new bike with hydraulic brakes requires the hoses to be bled through before use. Similarly, a bike that has developed spongy feeling brakes or extended brake lever travel will also need some attention. In either scenario or for any similar tasks the Park Tool BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit provides all of the required tools necessary, including syringes, hoses, bleed blocks, funnels and attachment tools, with which to execute the perfect hydraulic brake service.
This kit has been conceived especially for hydraulic systems that utilise mineral oil, with the machined 7075 aluminium fittings and finishing providing durability and accuracy, whether used for maintaining personal bikes or within a full professional workshop environment.
A strong Park Tool case then keeps all of the components together and protected and aids in the keeping of a tidy and organised workshop.
- Please note that brake fluid is not included
- Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid
- The BKD-1 Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT fluid-based hydraulic brakes
- Designed and built for home use and the rigours of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shut off clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Machined 7075 aluminium fittings to service Shimano®, Magura®, Clarks®, Promax®, Tektro®, TRP® and other brands of mineral oil-based hydraulic brake systems
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Brake fluid not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.