Park Tool PRS-3.2 Deluxe Oversize Single Arm Repair Stand (without Base)
A good work stand makes any maintenance or bike build task infinitely easier as it holds the bike securely and at the perfect height for the mechanic. The Park Tool PRS-3.2 Deluxe Oversize Single Arm Repair Bike Stand is a professional level stand that would undoubtedly upgrade any home workshop via its comprehensive feature set. The Park Tool 130 Repair Stand Base isn’t included and has to be purchased separately.
The heavy-gauge, oversize tubing that is utilised for the central stanchion is robust and inherently sturdy while its chrome plating finish adds increased durability. The micro-adjust clamp extends via a sturdy arm and will grip any diameter of bike tubing with a secure clasp. Rubber clamp jaws prevent any scratching or scraping before its 360-degree rotation holds the bicycle at any angle.
The mechanic can choose from five, set height positions via the Lock Block system that vastly increases the stability of the stand allowing even the toughest of procedures to be undertaken with complete peace of mind.
The maximum weight holding capacity of this stand is 54kg to ensure that any bicycle is catered for. A cast aluminium work tray completes by providing handy storage space for all essential tools.
- Professional workshop standard
- Built from heavy-gauge, oversized tubing that is additionally chrome plated for increased durability
- Floor secured with 4 bolts
- The Professional Micro-Adjust Clamp grips nearly any tube from 23–76mm / 7/8" to 3", including aero tubes
- The clamp allows a bike to be positioned at any angle via 360-degree rotation
- Easily adjustable to five, set height positions from 128–158cm / 50" to 62" via the Lock Block system that increases stability and security
- The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-3.2 is 54kg / 120lbs
- Includes a cast aluminium work tray
- Compatible with the Park Tool 130 Repair Stand Base (available separately)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.