Pas Normal Studios Control Winter Jacket
Developed in the harsh climate of Scandinavia, the Pas Normal Studios Control Winter Jacket is perfectly equipped to battle the most challenging winter riding conditions. The Polartec Power Shield Pro softshell fabric affords exceptional warmth, breathability and water resistance, while the front-facing panels integrate an additional fleece lining for extra insulation. In addition, the rear panels incorporate a grid backing for improved air circulation and moisture management, and internally taped seams prevent water ingress.
The anatomic cut provides a perfect fit when the riding position is adopted but still allows winter base layers to be worn underneath. A full-length YKK front zip is robust and easy to use, even with cold hands, and zipped side vents can be opened for extra ventilation when the riding tempo is high. Three rear pockets can be stuffed full of ride essentials without sagging, and a zipped chest pocket securely holds valuable items. The design is completed with a reflective logo on the rear that helps to increase safety on murky winter roads.
- A cycling jacket developed in Scandinavia to offer exceptional winter weather protection
- Made from high-performance Polartec Power Shield Pro softshell fabric
- The fabric donates warmth, breathability and water-repellency
- The front panels are fleece-lined for extra insulation
- The rear panels incorporate a grid backing for increased air circulation
- Internally taped seams shut out water
- An anatomic fit follows the body when in the riding position and grants room for base layers
- Zipped side vents provide tailored ventilation
- A full-length YKK zip is robust and easy to use
- Three rear pockets store ride essentials without sagging
- A zipped chest pocket securely holds valuables
- Reflective logo on the rear