Pas Normal Studios Rain Gilet
The Pas Normal Studios Rain Gilet is made from windproof, waterproof and highly breathable ENTRANT material that is also highly packable to promote it as an essential item for rides in changeable weather. Wear it while cycling at any intensity when the rain is falling or a cold wind is blowing, but scrunch it up and stuff it into a back pocket when the sun breaks through and the temperatures rise.
An exceptionally durable QWR fabric treatment further improves the material's water resistance, while internally bonded seams altogether cancel the chances of water ingress. A svelte race fit stops draughts from creeping through but allows enough room for thermal jerseys underneath, and the heavy-duty two-way front zip can be opened from the top or bottom to tailor ventilation levels.
- A packable gilet that offers exceptional protection against the rain
- ENTRANT fabric used in the construction is wind and waterproof but highly breathable
- The QWR fabric treatment enhances the water-resistance and is tremendously durable
- Internally bonded seams completely shut out water ingress
- The material’s low weight facilitates stowing in a jersey pocket
- A race fit shuts out drafts but allows room for thermal jerseys underneath
- Heavy-duty two-way YKK front zip for tailored ventilation