Pas Normal Studios T.K.O. Rain Gilet
The Pas Normal Studios T.K.O. Rain Gilet is made from microporous ENTRANT fabric panels and has internally bonded seams to completely shut out heavy precipitation and icy winds. Additionally, a QWR treatment prevents the fabric from becoming saturated, and this remains effective after countless wash cycles. The material’s low weight allows the gilet to be stuffed into a rear pocket when not in use, making it a must-have piece during every ride with changeable conditions.
An anatomic race-fit is slim to stop excess material flapping at high riding speeds and prevents the ingress of chilly drafts. However, the fit still accommodates insulating base layers and jerseys underneath. The heavy-duty two-way zip can be opened from the top or bottom for a tailored airflow, while bold branding throughout the design promotes a classic and stylish aesthetic.
- A packable gilet that offers exceptional protection against the rain
- Microporous ENTRANT fabric used in the construction is wind and waterproof but highly breathable
- The QWR fabric treatment enhances the water-resistance and is tremendously durable
- Internally bonded seams completely shut out water ingress
- The material’s low weight facilitates stowing in a jersey pocket
- A anatomic race fit shuts out drafts but allows room for thermal jerseys underneath
- Heavy-duty two-way YKK front zip for tailored ventilation
- Finished with bold branding for a classic and stylish look