Patagonia Airshed Pro Pullover Running Shirt
Light, breathable, quick-drying and durable, the Patagonia Airshed Pro Pullover Running Shirt is designed to keep the chill off without causing you to overheat. Perfect worn on its own or layered with other kits for a day in the mountains, it packs down into its own pocket for easy storage when things start to warm up. The fabric is stretchy so there's no restriction to movement and there's a snug-fitting hood for additional light protection. With a HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control treatment, bacterial growth and associated bad smells will be kept at bay. This top is made from 54% recycled fabric and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultra-lightweight 100% nylon (54% recycled) fabric with stretch for ease of movement
- Stash pocket in hood converts to stuff sack for easy packing and stowability when needed
- Deep front zip with double zippers allows for added venting and easier layering while on the move. The breathability of the fabric also extends the range of use
- Hood fits snug, without reducing peripheral vision, and provides just the right amount of warmth/protection for early-morning starts
- Sleeves are made from double-knit Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric, and can be pushed up on forearm for added venting and comfort
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 113 grams / 4 oz (size M)
Patagonia Airshed Pro High Endurance Pullover Running Shirt Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.