Patagonia Altvia Backpack 22L
The Patagonia Altvia Backpack 22L is the adventurer's best friend as it is capable of carrying all hiking essentials and has a light and exceptionally comfortable construction.
Made from lightweight and highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop, the bag's contents are securely held and protected, and the included rain cover gives essential wet weather shielding. The generous 22 litre main compartment capacity has an integrated sleeve that either organises the items being carried or can house a hydration bladder on hot days.
Exceptional comfort is donated by the broad, padded and ventilated shoulder straps and the suspended mesh back-panel grants a cooling airflow to reduce sweat build-up. Fatigue is reduced on long days by the supporting hip belt, and this also has integrated zipped pockets for storing small items that need to be easily accessible.
- A comfortable, durable, midsized backpack that carries all hiking essentials
- 22 litre main compartment capacity
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- A handy rain cover is included
- Suspended mesh back-panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
- On-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
- Internal sleeve can either organise gear or carry a hydration bladder
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 679 grams